Proudly Helping Clients Protect Their Business Interests
Providence Law has a stellar reputation for providing clients in North Carolina with high-quality franchise law representation so that they feel confident they have all of the necessary legal protections and advantages before signing franchise agreements. With our dedicated legal professionals standing in your corner, you can trust that we will use our extensive resources to negotiate arrangements that suit your unique needs and business goals.
Our skilled attorneys possess in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements for franchise agreements, and we are capable of drafting a wide range of agreements that regulate the franchisor-franchisee relationship.
We know firsthand that franchise and distribution agreements that have been drafted by franchisors, manufacturers, or suppliers can sometimes contain numerous pitfalls that can leave you vulnerable to lawsuits. That is why it is important to consult with our legal team so we can identify and remove various risks from the contract before you sign.
Drafting Effective Franchise Agreements for Clients in North Carolina
If you have been presented with a contract for a franchise agreement, then you need to ensure it clearly delineates the rights, expectations, and responsibilities of all the parties named in the documents. The following are key negotiation and enforcement terms that should be included in franchise agreements:
- Non-compete agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Performance standards and quotas
- Initial and on-going fees that must be paid
- Circumstances under which the franchise agreement can be terminated
Why Clients Choose Us to Draft & Negotiate Franchise Agreements
- Our reputable lawyers take a personal approach to each case we handle
- The talented legal professionals at our firm are deeply invested in pursuing our clients' best interests
- Our legal team has extensive resources and provide qualified insight and practical legal counsel
- We proudly offer cost-effective legal services and are always accessible to our clients
- We have offices in North Carolina, Missouri, and proudly serve franchise clients nationwide
Consult with Our Franchise Agreements Lawyers Today
Reach out to our legal professionals at Providence Law so we can discuss what we can do to alleviate various risks and secure the best possible terms in your franchise agreement. Although franchise agreements generally favor the franchisor, most franchisors are willing to review and negotiate certain terms, particularly if they do not align with the franchisor's system or endanger its trademarks. We can identify unfair terms in the franchise agreement and negotiate better terms on your behalf.