The skilled lawyers at Providence Law are committed to representing clients throughout North Carolina in a variety of business and franchise law matters. We have a stellar reputation for guiding our clients through each phase of the legal process to make sure their best interests are protected and that their businesses and franchisees are set up for success.
When clients choose Providence Law, we make it our goal to provide them the attention and care their legal matters deserve, no matter how complicated they might be.
We can assist with any of the following:
- Contract Law & Negotiations
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Buying, Selling, Mergers, & Acquisitions
- Management Agreements
- Business Formation & Consulting
- Intellectual Property
- Corporate Contracts
- Employment Law
- Business Assessment / Valuation
- Succession Planning
- Franchise Formation
- Franchise Disputes
- Franchise Transfers & Sales
- Franchise Termination and Non-Renewal
When you choose Providence Law to assist with your business or franchise needs, our team will work diligently to devise a strong legal strategy that is tailored to your unique situation. We will sit with you and take the time to make sure you understand all of your options under the law so you can make informed decisions that will protect your future and investment.
We help you make your business better. Do you want to turn your successful business into a Franchise? We can help. Do you want to quit your 9 to 5 and open a business with a proven model of success? We can help you. Be more tomorrow than you are today.
Our legal team at Providence Law serves clients statewide and we provide extensive legal resources to help with their complicated business matters. We have used our decades of combined legal experience to work closely with our clients so they can pursue their business and franchise goals.
Clients in North Carolina turn to our firm for their legal needs because we provide:
- Comprehensive Legal Assistance & Guidance: Our legal team focuses our efforts on the areas of business, corporate, and franchise law. We can draft and negotiate contracts and come up with the right legal strategy for your operation.
- Knowledge & Expertise: Our lawyers possess considerable experience in a wide range of legal matters and have earned prominent peer awards for our work with clients from diverse backgrounds.
- Top-Notch Legal Services in One Firm: Our extensive resources give clients the tools they need to increase efficiency and effectiveness, ultimately improving results and experiences.
- Competitive Pricing: We understand the complicated issues business owners face. That is why our price point is strategically designed for small and middle-market individuals and business people. We offer general counsel, flat fees, and payment plan options.
If you need legal advice regarding business law or franchise law, then please don’t hesitate to contact us so we can listen to your concerns and walk you through the legal process.
We understand business owners. Our price point is strategic, designed for small and middle-market individuals and business people. We offer general counsel, flat fees, and payment plan options.
Providence Law has locations in North Carolina, Missouri, and serves franchise clients Nationwide.
At Providence Law, we are here to listen to you and help you navigate the legal system. We understand that things arise at unexpected times which is why we are always accessible to you.
We have personally owned businesses and helped countless others do the same successfully. Our decades of experience paired with our in-depth knowledge of Franchising & Franchise Law dramatically improve client results and experiences.
From Franchise to Mergers & Acquisitions, the synergy of our overlapping practice areas allows for increased efficiency and effectiveness. We are the partner you can rely on to handle all your legal matters while you focus on growing your business.
Providence Law is a Business law firm with a focus on Business, Corporate, and Franchise Law. We draft, negotiate, consult, strategize, create, and resolve to accomplish your goals.